THRIFT FLIP (featuring *authentic* boyfriend jeans, a victorian dress, and more)

Tuesday, January 7, 2020
THRIFT FLIP (featuring authentic boyfriend jeans, a victorian dress, and more)

Hello Lovelies! I thought it was about time to do a thrift flip tutorial, so today I'll be transforming a Victorian reproduction dress, a very purple coat, and a pair of my boyfriend's old jeans (hence the *authentic* boyfriend jeans). I'm still a bit new at making tutorials, so I totally understand if something is confusing. If you have any questions feel free to dm me or leave them down below.

I know I went mia for a bit, but senior year and college just got really stressful.... However, on the brightside, I know where I will be going to college now, so keep an eye out for a video on that!


Do you want to see more thrift flips in the future?